2012年2月4日星期六

Today I met someone that very important in my life .
The last met was 1 year ago .
after two year , finally me and she able to find a time to have a heart-to-heart talk .
She still the same .
the expression , the voice , the way she laugh
but only different is she became more mature , I mean her thinking .
and of course become pretty jor la :P

I really appreciate the two hours talking to you .
but It wasn't enough for me

let me tell you something
when you told me you get hurt by your collegemates
I wanna tell you , how nice if I study in your college with you .
so that you won't get bully and feel so sad so often .

but
I know you will scold me crazy for sure .
hahahaha.

so the only thing I can tell you now
take care yourself , I will always be there for you .
当全世界的人都不相信你的时候 ,你要记住还有番薯相信你 .
jiayou

for the special one .


没有评论:

发表评论