2011年9月27日星期二

27/9/11

Today when I having account period in my class
suddenly something came in to my mind [ really was so suddenly ] ==
It's my dream

Before that I always think how to earn as much money as I can
Drive Big Car , Live Big House , a Pretty Wife *winks , a Happiness Family
but
today I changed .
I want to travel around the world with bag packing .
I want to try different culture , different air and of course different FOOD :D
I want to take all nice picture around the world too :D
Nowadays people working so hard to continue their life .
To follow the trend.
To let their family life better

But for me , if you didn't earn much , you better don't get marriage
[ was disagree by mr.yew joe , ms joey and mich ] ==
Because It's a suffering between you and your partner
Although you say LOVE is everything
but when come to milk powder and education for your future child
Do you think all these things can solve by only giving love ?
Maybe you will end up by scolding or blaming each other every single day
then divorce , then your children have to separate with their daddy and mommy
So , for me
Standing at here is for enjoy but not to suffer
I hope this dream can last longer in my heart and brain .
That's all :D




4 条评论:

  1. I do not entirely disagree with you, but I think you deserve someone good. Someone who will walk this journey with you till the end. Only marriage can do that. But bag- pack traveling is also great. Count me in! It's one of my dreams. :-)

    回复删除
  2. financial is definitely needed to be put into concerned while considering marriage. but then, we don't need to be a millionaire to consider whether to stay or commit the rest of our life with the one we love.

    回复删除
  3. me too disagree.
    Love should be the issue that push you to earn more =)

    回复删除