2011年9月30日星期五

When happened something ,
There will always different story from different people .
From what you listen , don't trust it 100% .
And because like that , I don't want to trust anyone .
Because no people will treat us truly .
And I really feel disappointed and depressed .

I fell in love to someone .
but I don't think there's something called LOVE between us .
maybe this called as FRIENDSHIP .
I already have phobia to trust anyone .
I will think the girl actually is fooling me .
Love need Trust right ?
I don't dare .
There was something locked my heart .
I hope someone who have the right key to open it for me .
Really really hope ~

And
I don't dare to fall in love not because I do not believe you
But
I have no confidence .
You got my key ? C:

2 条评论:

  1. Very well said! I do understand what you're going through, especially the part about trust. Trust is so fragile. Once someone loses it, it takes a lot of effort to gain it back. But don't let your past experience stop you from loving that girl. And have confident of yourself bec only then you're able to love the girl wholeheartedly. Cheers!

    P/S: Long enough? :D

    回复删除