2011年10月6日星期四

At that year , 那些年

This story happened when I was standard 4
In a very very hot afternoon , me and my classmates was talking in the class loudly.
And the first period bell rang , my form teacher came in and there was a pretty girl
following behind her . The boys in the class was so excited .

Our teacher introduction her to us and then we know her name [I name her as M]
and she is a transfer student.
But the exciting part was when teacher asked her to sit beside me
[ wow , DAMN LUCKY MAN ]
she sat down and we started our class.
At first , I don't even dare to talk to her nor looking at her .
I still remember how our conversation start .
She don't have an erase and she ask me whether can borrow her .
And then we started talk following the flow .
I asked her many question and she willing to answer all with a lovely smile.
OMG .

And then after few days , when teacher was teaching I feel bored.
and I start looking at her .
She had a brown eyes , curly hair , she looks different compare with others
and she got gold ear rings.
[I am not that kind of person ah]
She very beautiful and I think I fall in love to her .
I like to talk to her because the feeling really nice .
We used to recess together and we shared our things

Few months ..
When we came back from school after holiday
Miss M was absent.
At that time , I was thinking she will just absent for one day.
but when teacher say she change school again .
Thunder storm in my heart and brain .
I was thinking why she didn't tell me when she want to leave
She don't even care about me ?

And until now I still finding her .
because I want the answer and I want to tell her ....
"I LOVE YOU."
<3

这故事是在我小学四年级发生.
在一个炎热的下午,我和我的同学在班上谈天.
上课钟声响起了,我的级任老师进班,后面随着一个蛮漂亮的女生.
男孩们都非常兴奋.

老师把她介绍了一遍后,我们都知道他的名字
他是一位转校生.
但是最高兴的事是老师安排了他坐在我隔壁.
接下来我们就开始上课.
一开始我不敢和他说话,更别说看他了.
我还记得那时候,是他开始和我说话先.
他没有橡皮擦,就问我可不可以借他.
就这样我们开始说话了.
我都不停的问他问题,他都会很有耐心的回答我.
还有他那可爱的笑容.
哦我的天啊.

几天后,当老师在教着书时
我觉得很无聊就转头去开着他.
他正专心的上课.
我发觉了,他有一双褐色的眼睛 , 一头卷长发 , 很像外国人
还有一双金色的耳环.
他很漂亮 , 我想我喜欢上他了.
和他说话真的觉得很舒服.
我们有一起下课,一起分享东西

几个月后
我们都从学校假期回到学校.
邻桌小姐没来.
我还以为他只是缺席一天.
谁知道,老师却说他转校了.
那时候的我,根本是头脑一片空白.
我在想 "为什么,他都不和我说一声就走了呢?"
难道他根本不在乎我吗?
到现在我都在找他.
因为我要他给我一个合理的答案
然后我要告诉他
"我爱你"
<3


1 条评论:

  1. #speechless #romantic Go find her lah. On fb, twitter, etc.

    回复删除