2011年10月25日星期二

Finally I have mood to update my blog .

Don't know from when I started feel the people I know in this year
are getting sucks .
I don't mean all of you but some of them .
especially people who transfer in our school .


Before that , you told me .
You don't like your old school because everyone boycott you
and some of them betray by their friends.
and you told me you want a new life in this school
BUT
you don't know .
you actually brought your old attitude .
so , how you gonna change your life with your old attitude ?
you will also get boycott too.

But I have to say , some of you did a great job
on changing your bad attitude .
But some of you become worst .

Be my classmates - sure
Be my friends - maybe
Be my best friends - oh sorry , you're not qualified
Be my bro - oh please , impossible


you guys are smart in study
but
you guys fail in communicate and life

May god bless you
when you come out to the real life
you won't feel suffer
because I can guarantee you will .
you won't find people in working better than people in school .
Bear in mind

I don't mean for being so rude .
but this is my blog
who care.
ANTI ALIENS.

没有评论:

发表评论